SPECIALE/INFILTRATION/TACTIQUE Index du Forum
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres
GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Forget 'Blue Cafu'... Rangers on verge of signing player bac

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SPECIALE/INFILTRATION/TACTIQUE Index du Forum -> SPECIALE/INFILTRATION/TACTIQUE -> important,regarder
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 10:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Forget 'Blue Cafu'... Rangers on verge of signing player bac Répondre en citant

Forget 'Blue Cafu'... Rangers on verge of signing player backed by Brazil legend

sbobet online 24 Rangers are looking to sign Jon Flanagan, potentially as replacemnt for James Tavernier. Rangers are close to signing free agent Jon Flanagan, with the Daily Record reporting the defender has joined their training camp in Spain.

Flanagan is hoping to earn a move to Ibrox after his career stumbled both on and off the field. As a right-back, Flanagan could be replacing James Tavernier, who The Mail Online report could leave Rangers this summer amid interrest from English clubs.

sbobet online 24 Tavernier's nickname at Rangers is 'Blue Cafu', due to the way he likes to drive forward and attack from the forward position. If Flanagan can re-discover his Liverpool form, he could be an upgrade. Coincidentally, he has also been compared to Cafu, and even received backing from the Brazilian legend himself after he noticed the 'Scouse Cafu' nickname.

Two-time World Cup winner Cafu told Liverpool's official website: "He'll be a great English player in the future. "He has speed, strength and determination. He's an athlete who goes after it and never gives it up. That's exactly what I used to do; there were no missing chances for me, no tiredness and no being dejected.

sbobet online 24 "I see that style in him too. I hope he continues that way and achieves as many trophies as I did."Those comments came back in 2014, and Flanagan has not kicked on since, with his career derailed by injuries.At Rangers he could get a second chance, but the Scouse Cafu must see off the Blue Cafu first.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 10:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SPECIALE/INFILTRATION/TACTIQUE Index du Forum -> SPECIALE/INFILTRATION/TACTIQUE -> important,regarder Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation